09 February 2014

Upcoming Posts

I am currently finishing up writing/analysis of my dissertation research, reason for the long silence and lack of currently political coverage of Nile talks. This is akin to living under a rock, with the disadvantage of a poor sleeping schedule and the advantage of exciting new discoveries in the interview data and literature review (lots of relevant work published while I was away!)

Next week I will work to put up new and interesting posts to include two new interviews with a Cairo-based photographer who captures sublime images in the Nile River, and an OSU PhD Candidate who examines community adaptations to climate change, with a special focus on water resources. I will also check out what is happening in the Mekong with Xayaburi and the Nile with Renaissance, if there has been anything to hit the news lately.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment