31 October 2013

Research Experience: Feature Blog Series

Time has been tight as I entered the last stretch of PhD work: analysis and writing. Although I have neglected this blog accordingly, a few researchers I am in touch with have offered to give an interview on their fieldwork. Over the next few posts, I will share parts of these interviews and call it the Research Experience: Feature Blog Series. I will introduce the researchers and what they share on engaging in field work on water issues. This is a bit different from the blogging I have written thus far.

If you are a researcher and interested to share an anecdote about your research experience or would like to participate in a brief interview to be shared on this blog site, please contact me directly. I love to hear about what other researchers are engaging in, what they run into, what they learn.

I hope you enjoy this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment